Whatsapp is one of the most popular chatting applications for android. Whatsaap allows you to communicate with people via chatting, voice call, or video call. You will be surprised that this application exists for a very long time. Two employees of Yahoo designed it in 2009. It was founded by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. They made this application better with the help of a Russian Coder and added several new features. It was preferred over the SMS service and other apps. After some time it was one of the most preferred and downloaded apps on Google Play Store and Apple App store.
Features of Whatsapp
With WhatsApp, you can send text messages. You can send the message only to the person that uses this app. Talking to someone with text is called chat. In WhatsApp, you can share images, documents, and videos in text messages.
You can chat with many people at the same time, by making a group of people. It helps send a message to the group and it will be delivered to all in the group and they can read it.
To make it more convenient the makers of the application have made a desktop version of WhatsApp. This version can be used on the PC. It allows one to check and send messages from a PC. You can also make a voice call from this application if your PC is connected to the internet. Whatsaap desktop is different from WhatsApp web. The interface of the WhatsApp desktop is the same as the mobile version. Due to this, you will not find any difficulty to use it.
To use WhatsApp web you need to install a good web browser on your PC. If you already have a web browser check if is it updated or not yet. Google Chrome, Brave, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge are some of the popular and updated browsers that support WhatsApp web. But WhatsApp desktop is different it’s an application specially designed for windows or mac users.
How to Download and Use Whatsaap Desktop
- Download the .exe file in the system from any web browser from the WhatsApp download page.
- Double click on the .exe file the file will open, and install the applications as per instructions.
- Open the WhatsApp application on the PC
- You will see a QR code.
- Open WhatsApp on your cell phone go to the setting and select the options link to the device.
- Whatsaap will link to your device and you can see all the messages on the
Features of Whatsaap Desktop
- After closing the app on your cell phone you will still get the notification on your PC
- You don’t need to log in on any browser.
- To run WhatsApp desktop you need to have at least windows 8.
From this article, you can increase your chatting speed from the shortcuts keys for what’s app desktop, and also become the faster replier of your groups. You can also download the Excel or PDF files from the download button below.
Whatsapp Shortcut Keys
|Focus emoji button||Shift + Tab|
|Search||Ctrl + F|
|Starts a New chat||Ctrl + N|
|Starts a new Group||Ctrl + Shift + N|
|Go to previous chat||Ctrl + Shift + [|
|Go to next chat||Ctrl + Shift + ]|
|ArchivE chat||Ctrl + E|
|Mute chat||Ctrl + Shift + M|
|Change Read status||Ctrl + Shift + U|
|Delete chat||Ctrl + Del|
|Open Profile||Ctrl + P|
|Delete a chat||Ctrl + Backspace|
|Increase font size||Ctrl + =|
|Decrease font size||Ctrl + –|
|Default font size||Ctrl + 0|
|Exit the application||Alt+F4|
|Use * to bold the Text||*Text*|
|Use _ to italicize the Text||_Text_|
|Use ~ to strikethrough the Text||~Text~|
|Use “` to format Text into monospaced font||“`Text“`|
|Show emojis related to Text||:Text|
Thank you for reading, If you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends on social media, so that they too can get this information.
Download Excel File
Download PDF File
- Top 100 Visual Studio Code Shortcut Keys Download in PDF & Excel
- Top 50 Sublime Text Shortcut Keys Download in PDF & Excel
- Top 20 Telegram Desktop Shortcut Keys List Download in PDF and Excel File